Tuesday 28 December 2010

First Blog (First Rant)

I just trying to think of how to start this so, there you go. I've havn't ever seen the appeal of facebook or twitter, I do have them but I don't really use them. I feel that people broadcast things that just don't need to be broadcast. Eg. "Just managed to walk into the fridge :s" Although quite funny, why did we need to know this, what use has to given me that you are incapable at avoiding inanimate objects? 


When I post things I either do it because I'm really pissed (as in angry) or just trying to be funny. Either of which don't receive that much traffic. That example that I have taken has 3 likes in 3 hours and 4 comments, thats more than a years activity for me on facebook. 


But I think blogging is different, even though this is being "broadcast" its more than just a tweet. Its a letter to the internet, so I think I might start this again. Hur Hum


Dear Internet
We have grown close friends over the past years. Giving me access to such websites as youtube, googel, .......the sun online. I know that this message has been a bit of a rant so far but this is what I do. 




I hope that my letters to you will become frequent to you, and even though you can't reply yourself you have many users that can. 


Yours Frank




P.S. Do you look like the matrix, you know the green funny codey bit?


p.p.s. Most of my letters to you will be rants!

No comments:

Post a Comment