Wednesday 26 January 2011

Being a nerd

Hey Web,

I was introduced to minecraft a while ago didn't get into it at first, but if your creative and you kind of like just making stuff in games this is for you.

Plus the community that surrounds it all and is driving it forward all the time is amazing.
Sure your going to get haters (coz you know they got to hate). But they are quickly overcome by the simple and charming play style of the game.

I thought I would just share this because I have never come across a game with quite the same loving community for the game.

Much love

Yours Frank

2 comments:

  1. Everyones got their gamer thing. Im into Skate on Xbox live, I just got my wife into left 4 dead 2. My little girls an Angry Birds junkie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a huge halo fan, but I don't have my xbox with me at the moment. Sucks quite a bit, but I'm finding all these other great games. And Angry Birds is awesome.

    ReplyDelete