Wednesday 19 January 2011

Radio Live assignment DONE!

Hey Web,

Just finished doing my live assignment for radio, as you might of gathered from the title. And it got me thinking of when was the last time I was this nervous?

I think it was probably when I asked my girlfriend out.

And then I thought what would my life be like now if I hadn't of asked her
heres the list:

1. Wouldn't be half as happy as I am now (I know a bit soppy. But true)
2. Might of taken a gap year. (Glad I didn't)
3. Probably wouldn't of done as well in my A-levels
4. And therefore would of been in a different part of the country in a different Uni.
5. Or I might still be at home, maybe working for Blockbuster.

Im pretty glad I asked her.
However never dwell in the past. No matter how good or bad it is.

Live for the moment and be happy.


Much love 


Yours Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment