Sunday 9 January 2011

Late night Blogging

Hey Web,


What to say what to say.....


I'm back at uni, and was told that I don't actually start for another 4 days so wooo to you.
Christmas and New year is over so every ones now getting back to normal, breaking new years resolutions and sobering up. 


I never really got new years resolutions and don't think I've ever made one. Actually I did when I was about 7, to give up going round to the neighbours house to play with teenage mutant ninja action figures, ........but when they got the blimp to complete the set I couldn't say no.


I just do what I want, in the moment I guess. Which in some cases has hindered me, like when I cut off the back of a computer to fit a graphics card in, but it didn't because it was the wrong connection. 


But i always look back on the year and make myself a list of what I have done.
In 2010 I completed 6th form, got in to uni, presented a show on cheshire FM, and was sick 5 times because of booze.


mmmmmm I wonder what 2011 will bring.


Thanks for listening/reading internet 


Yours Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment