Sunday 16 January 2011

Eclipse

Hey Web,

I said I would do so here I am.

I watched eclipse on saturday night, and you know what, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. It's not in my top ten films but its not on the bottom of the pile either. The bottom of the barrel would be the CORE. Now thats a shitty film.

So there you have it i didn't think it was that bad but I think Kristin Stuart is probably one of the worst actress ever! 
She is stone and she always has that stupid smirk/ smile on her face. Just go away.

But hey can't wait to see how they do the birth scene in the final 2 films which ever one its in.
And don't say "HEEEY you should of said spoiler alert!"

Get over yourself, if your interested in twilight then you should know what the story is and that bella does glitter in the sun in the end and have a baby. OH there I go again.

Much lovevo

Yours Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment