Monday 17 January 2011

Karma

Hey Web

I believe in karma. I believe that if you help others when they ask or even better go out of your way to help others you will be rewarded.

Example
A guy asked for some change for the bus. I gave him two quid.
Next day I found a fiver on the floor. Karma!
Now I know that this is material possessions, and it doesn't always work like this but I like to think if every just help somebody else out just once a day or even once a week the world would spin a little happier.

And you know what else I'm going use that fiver for good.

Dunno what exactly yet.

Maybe to another guy wanting to get home on the bus. Or buy a sandwich for a homeless guy.

Much love to ya

Yours Frank

1 comment:

  1. Here's to good Karma! :-)

    http://ficklecattle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete