Tuesday 11 January 2011

Youtube is truly wonderful at wasting hours and hours and hours.

Hey web

I do not like coding websites. It sucks!

I can't do it very well. I do one thing, like change the colour of something, and then it all goes crazy and tells me I only have half of the website I created in the first place, and is decreased.

Then I spend the next 40 mins trying to nurse it better, and convince it that the colour I had changed it to was just a mistake and were all cool now. Jesus.


And then it kicks off again coz I was blasphemous.

So back to my original point Youtube is very distracting to me. I find myself surfing the depths of the youtube systems late at night some times typing "cat fails", "cats do the funnest things", you get the picture.
I did go through a phase of becoming completely obsessed with "Vloggers" and I did a bit myself before I realized "hey you look like a giant douche".

So now I just watch the videos. Like being at the zoo, kind of. ish.

cheers for reading

Yours Frank

1 comment:

  1. Hey Frank - thanks for visiting my blog and commenting. I follow a large number of blogs.. you can click on my name above this comment and see them. Most of them I follow for certain reasons - they may be funny or extremely good writers, etc. But they are all very entertaining if you're looking for any new reads!

    SD

    ReplyDelete