Monday 3 January 2011

So this just Popped into my Head

Hey web,

Just about to go to sleep when I think, no. I want to write something that I have just thought of.

When Jesus was born, did nobody think how hard it would be for Joseph?


He is technically the step dad in the whole nativity scene we have going on in the bible. So have you ever wondered how Joseph felt bringing up the son of God?

If he put one foot out of place he could get smightted!


And do you think if he ever had a fight with Jesus, with such phases as "YOUR NOT MY REAL DAD!"
being thrown around, that Jesus would go a pray and have a little chat with the big man upstairs.


Well I have, and I believe it would go a little like this.


Joseph: Go to your room
Jesus: You can't tell me what to do, I'm JESUS, for my sake
Joseph: I know, but your not going to preach until your eighteen
Jesus: This is so unfair, I can perform miracles and your not letting me save my people
Joseph: Your to young
Mary: Listen to your farther Jesus
Jesus: HE'S NOT MY DAD AND HE NEVER WILL BE!

(Jesus storms off to his room and slams door....... He calms down and puts his hands together)

Jesus: Dad you there?
God: ...................... yeah what is it son?
Jesus: nothing its just a bit ..... when am I seeing you again?
God: ermm, we talked about this before
Jesus: I know but is there any chance that we could go fishing again or create a mountain?
God: look sport, I've got alot on at the moment you'no with the whole everyone sinning, getting the word out about me, and getting this book published. These things just don't happen by themselves you know
Jesus: Alright, so theres no chance then?
God: Hey I need you to just spread my word, you know mix it up a bit, do a few live events. But listen to your mother, and a bit to Joseph
Jesus: Ok I'll do that dad and then we can be together.
God: Faster than you can say Easter!


And thats what I think it would play out like.

That was almost a bit of a skit.

Yours

Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment