Monday 24 January 2011

What is going on?

Hey Web,

Today I was on the train back to my place after just waking up. I didn't know what time it really was but I saw kids getting on the train to go home after school. And I thought to myself

"What have I done today?"

Answer nothing. I felt quite lazy, but hey I'm doing work 2moro. So hopefully I will be more proactive tomorrow. No I WILL BE more proactive.


and I will. I'm going to put up posters tomorrow! That will be FUN!

But I am just about to do some more art for a video I'm creating.

I already have one video up, so if you are bored or stressed and want to watch something that will chill you out and maybe inspire you check it out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rb8zNxZ87T4

Much love 


Yours Frank

1 comment:

  1. Dont do it. Proactivity is a trap "the man" uses to spin around on our hamster wheels, while he sits back and collects all the profits, laughing the whole time. I have never regreted one minute of my life I spent chilling in front of the tv, or asleep.

    ReplyDelete